Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Versatility.

I never thought that I'd like Korean Pop. Ever.

How I'd kill to be their stylist.
2NE1 is cool. 'Nuf said.

"You've got to start somewhere."
Out of procrastination, I made my first t-shirt design.
This.
Horridly beautiful.
Masterpiece.
Ok fine, Malcolm+ KM+ Ash+Lynnete and I collaborated on this piece. :P
God bless your PJK shirt, Matthew Ong.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PUBIC HAIR DRAWING. swt.

47/50. ngehe.
Thank you, cikgu Jam.

I never realised how jakun I am.
I'm absolutely in love with the pink kilometrico.

My 1st ever succesful piece of anyaman.
Took bloody lot of effort for that.
And sleepless nights.
Damn you, anyaman.

This drawing reminds me of the drag queen from Lipstick Jungle.
Is it me or does Lindsay Price looks a tad asian. :/

Ok, why am I typing in blue?
Aargh, screw blogger.
The new and versatile accesory piece I made.

As you can see, it can be used as a headpiece/headband,
a bracelet,
a belt,
a neclace/choker and
an anklet.

You won't be visiting Diva anytime soon with this. :P

Jo.


No comments:

Post a Comment