Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today's program is brought to you by Wonka Nerds. Pfft. My arse.
They're tasty though. :P

Hey ppl!
I've been really engaged in my work nowadays.
And as promised, this post; hopefully, will make it up for my long hiatus.
:)

Potrait of Lauren Chin.-14 November 2008.


I've been receiving lots of wonderful comments on this top.
Thanks ppl! really appreciated it. :)

"When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven."
-Jo Bros.

Bought 5 tops to paint on recently! :D
Oh God, finally.


1. Slither.


2. Instant Karma.


3. My trademark, L.O.V.E.


4. Last but not the least, BOO. :)


Zippers amuse me.





Don't shed a tear, have no fear, I'll be here! LOL

I'm away for christmas though. :P

LOTS OF LOVE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS PPL!<3

WhiteCanvasDesigns.

1 comment:

  1. i for one absolutely...
    L
    O
    V
    E
    the new designs!!! :D and not to be sombong.. but did your "eye" idea come formme? cuz i made a design that i showed you thru fb that had an eye and your design looks liek it.. except that yorus is in color xD
    ciao

    ReplyDelete