Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sejarah can wait. :))

Sup, people!
I'm currently in love with Ellie from La Roux right now. (points upwards)
Her androgynous style is killer. And her music too. :))
Check them out, best electropop music I've heard by far. Serious.
http://www.myspace.com/larouxuk

Erin Low's.

Muaxx. <3

A new design I did on an old bag of mine. Finally can pakai this ugly old thang. -.-

I name it..... W.E.M.L.
Guess what it stands for. :))

I'm not your toy,
this isn't another girl meets boy.

La Roux.

I've been doing some accessories, while revising for exams. :P
Like this for example, is the pendant,

And this ring.

Wether you're emo,


or GILAMADPERKY, this ring will be fab with any outfit, any day.


Like it? Wanna get one?

I make these upon order so email me if you're interested. :)

And I'll be doing this photoshoot with my collaborating partner, Serena Fortunata soon.

Anyways!
The photoshoot is gonna be around..say, November? And yeah, 5 pretty models will be posing for some of my designs and Serena Fortunata as well.
You don't wanna miss it. :)

I'll upload the pictures here on my blog as well on my facebook so...
stick with me lah lol.

In the mean time, follow me here for the latest updates about the photoshoot and more designs in store.

STAY TUNED!! X)

Yours truly,

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment