Sunday, October 25, 2009

Addicted.


I had to make you guys watch the music video first.
La Roux; where should I start.....

She's gorgeous. Not like I'm lesbo or anything lol.
I woudn't be suprised if she turn heads of both genders. :)

Her style is uniquely edgy. I coudn't get her outta my mind these few days. -.-

As a self-proclaimed fashion junkie/critic, I give her two thumbs up.

Just look at that jacket. <33

You can catch her on that MTV Push segment during advertisements. *lmao*

Her music has this depeche mode+ goldfrapp+ prince edge to it.
Are you listening to the music vid?
If you are, I bet you can tell. ;)

I'm attempting to bring this look into my closet and for the upcoming photoshoot as well.
I need suggestions on good vintage shops.
lemme know if u have any at my chat box yeah. :D

I might have accidentally mistaken her as Samantha Ronson at first.
FYI, Sam Ronson is the DJ gal who is in this on-off relationship with LiLo.


Her style can be concluded as this 80's retro look. Really compliments her music.

Footlose.

She's also a fan of "16 candles".
A must-watch if you liked "13 going on 30" and "Angus, thongs and perfect snogging".

Learn more about La Roux on MTV Push.


"This time baby, I'll be... bulletproof." Bulletproof-La Roux

No comments:

Post a Comment