Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The first step.

Hey guys, Jo Yee here. Basically, this blog is dedicated to my hopes of creating an eccentric line of artwork including t-shirts, glassware..basically anything that's suitable in material sense.
Right now, my main thing is t-shirts lah as you can see. :)

With your support, I hope I'll be able to create this line of artwork into an impact that defines every piece of artwork as an individual and pave my way to a wider view towards art.

Enough with my grammy award speech, lemme just start off this empty blog with a couple of pics:


Close up on Alya's t-shirt.

A bigger view to briefly show you the size

I did this design for my friend, Ashley.



As you can see, the designs differ in shapes and size. Further details below.



Yushan's t-shirt. My first customer lol.



My very own piece of mess.



The shirt that isnt suppose to be here XD. Collaborative work from Keen Meng, Ashley, Lynette, Malcolm and I for Matthew Ong's t-shirt lol. The first ever t-shirt I've laid my hands on.

The t-shirts are custom made to your liking or you can leave everything to me. And trust me, I won't vandalise it like the picture above lol. Sorry Matthew. :P
Since the t-shirts are custom made, a minimal charge of RM 8 is charged for workmanship, design, paint etc,etc.
RM 8: - YOU provide the base t-shirt and I'll design on the t-shirt given.
STILL CONFUSED?? ok. Example. You have your school t-shirt, any OLD t-shirt that you wanna revamp (preferrably white) you pass it to me and... BOOM!! I'll design your shirt with your name or a motive. All you gotta do is:
1. Show me the t-shirt you want the design on.
2. Specify any certain area on the t-shirt where you want the design to be e.g: front side, shoulder, sleeves... backside oso can. :P
3. Fill me in with your details: name, describe your design (optional), class ( that is if you're in my school, SMKBU3), contact number.
3 supercalifragilisticexpialidocious EASY steps only.
I'll also be selling my designs on plain white t-shirts very soon but it will be cost slightly more because of the t-shirt itself, paint, petrol, tax... you get the idea lah lol. I'll keep everyone posted on this because right now, I haven't purchased the white t-shirts yet so its best you guys stick to the RM8 t-shirt.
If you're interested in getting your t-shirts designed, CONTACT ME!
you can cari me everywhere in school X) p.s: 1 AKTIF. Preferrably just leave me a comment here and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.
Remember to give me your contact details yeah. For further enquiries email me at lohjoyee@gmail.com.
:)

























No comments:

Post a Comment