Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Bee and The Rainbow.

I've spent the whole night doing these designs. Gaah.
These tops are priced at RM 20 each.
Custom made, painted on Forever Damsel racer back tops.
100% cotton, 100% originality.

THE RAINBOW.



Close up image.


Vibrant colours with a hint of mystique monochrome shade.


I used lots of paint on this specific top.Seriously. I had to paint the white base before starting on the colours.
THE BEE.


hehe. I personally favour this top for its humour. So stop saying I'm emo. :P



I painted the honeycombs yellow with a shade of glittery gold to create a softer pastel tone to the design. The flower... *speechless*. X)
Purchase these WhiteCanvas custom-made tees with 10% discount before 1 September 2009.
Limited edition.While Stocks last.

No comments:

Post a Comment