Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Brithday, Ms Savy :)



As you guys may have noticed, I've been on a hiatus for a while. X)
I'm really sorry if this has caused any inconvenience but I hope you guys will understand.
I did so because my exams are approaching and I need to refill my paint.
Good news is; I bought the new paint I needed and I'm all set to paint again.
Bad news is.... I'm still on hiatus until exams are over so.... patience ppl, patience. :P

And yes, this top is specially for my violin guru, Ms Savy.
I hope you like it. :)
I coudn't have achieved that merit in the violin exam nor could I have PLAYED well if it wasnt because of you, Ms Savy.



I sew those two beads for the eyes. :D


Close up.

This on the other hand, is my new design; called Where Got Alien.





WTH.



:P
Did that on my old Hang Ten collared t. I'll be back after exams so..yeah. See you soon. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment